Bradford's Antiques is proud to introduce you to one of the midwest's finest collections of American made Victorian and turn-of-the century furniture. Located in historic Liberty, Missouri, Bradford's Antiques (Our Store) boasts a 2,200 sq. ft. warehouse showroom where guests from across the country visit to view and purchase antique furniture, phonographs, and coin operated machines for their home and office.
Under the direction of Brad Charles, Bradford's Antiques has established a premier website presenting 18 galleries of antique furniture and collectibles. Bradford's Antiques routinely packs and ships antiques across the country using local and nationwide freighting companies.
Terms and Conditions
- A 2% fee will be charged on any invoice paid by credit card. Otherwise, we accept checks and will hold the item(s) until the check clears our bank.
- We arrange shipment of items for customers, however once the items(s) have left our possession we are not responsible for them. Packaging and shipping problems are the responsibility of the shipper. We provide shipper's name and date shipped to customers.
In addition to its own web site, Bradford's Antiques is active with routine auctions on Ebay (Current Bradford's Auctions) .
If you are making a purchase from an online auction or store, please review the following instructions for your safety and security.
Email . . . All correspondence from email will be sent from email@example.com. Please do not respond to any email from any other address. Also, do not send personal payment information to any other e-mail address.
We have noted the following message on Ebay and post it here as a reminder to be cautious:
"BEWARE of fraud in which people are emailing our bidders indicating that individuals are willing to sell a similar item for a large discount, not only is this against eBay rules but it is a scam. You are required to send money up front for receipt of an item, which is never delivered. Please do not become a victim of this terrible fraud. Please call us to confirm any suspicious emails."
Payment By Phone . . . It is often necessary to complete the sales transaction by phone. If you are giving credit card information over the phone, be sure you are speaking with Brad Charles or Estee Stander, owner and office manager, respectively, of Bradford's Antiques. If you have any doubt, please tell the calling party you will return the call using Bradford's Antiques published store number -- 816-781-4022 you may call collect to complete the sales transaction.
For your personal and financial security:
Do not give your personal information to any caller who calls from a phone unknown to you. Do not call any other number than the one above to give your personal information.
Payment By Mail . . . Do Not Send Any Mail Correspondence to any address other than:
1317 East H Highway
Liberty, MO 64068
Bank Routing Information . . . To obtain Bank Routing Information please call our office at the above telephone number for instructions.
All items sold are antique and will have wear and age appropriate to such items. Current condition, including any restoration, is guaranteed to be as described on our web site. However, we do have a return policy that allows you to return any item under the following conditions:
- We must be informed of your intent to return the item within 7 days of the delivery of the item
- The item must arrive back in our store within 60 days of the date it was delivered to you
- Customer will pay the shipping costs to return the item to Bradford's Antiques including insurance on the product
- Customer will pay a 20% restocking fee
- A credit will be made to the customer after the item has been returned to the store and inspected for damage. All credits will be issued in the same manner as payment was made -- there can be no exceptions. Payments made by credit card must be refunded to that same credit card. Payments made by check will be refunded by check, however, in no case will a check be refunded less than 30 days from the time of receipt of initial payment.
- Any damage claims from return shipping will be withheld from customer's refund until settlement has been received by Bradford's Antiques.
Fraudulent Credit Card Policy
BCMJ, LLC doing business as Bradford's Antiques and Brad's Antiques will not be liable for the fraudulent use of credit cards on purchases made through our business.